Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by wabigoon
This nation has sinned enough to deserve it.

True

Abortion.....murder of the most innocent by the hundreds of thousands in America alone.

Old folks murdered in nursing homes by Hospice companies nursing them to death.

Most ages in between are trusting in every big money institution, "science" falsely so called, love of $, drugs over the good food God created, political celebrities, and everything except for Christ.

People use His Holy Name in vain like I have never heard in my life.

It's a wonder that He hasn't crushed america like a bug already.

When I read the Revelation of Jesus Christ, I see America more as "Babylon the Great has fallen", yet to come.

No government can change it. No law made or lack of can change things. It's about Jesus Christ...

This is True. When a man quits trying to change & place his faith in those false solutions, but rather makes Christ the Object of His faith is when the gift of everlasting life is given.

After that, the heart is gradually changed as he invests his time in the Word and good preaching.

As to pushing beliefs.
Jesus said,

"Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves."

You know that there are plenty of wolves that bark and would bite if able.
He has called every believer to share Christ as man's only hope of salvation. It doesn't make me friends with the majority of lost, but I care about their destiny more than what they might think of me.

That is an honor that I think we share.