This is getting scary again, first Remington triggers, then Remington bolt handles, then leupold, now Talley lw’s??? Old man used to tell me, “you could fuuck up a lead ball”, I’ve yet to “fuuck up any of the aforementioned.. must be living in a dream!!

LOL! Tell me about it. You can visit 50 hunting forums and not be able to dredge up a single negative word about a particular product. But come here and 50% of the people will claim to have had a 100% failure rate with the same item. I swear if you started a thread here entitled "Oxygen, What Do You Think of It" The first responce would be, "F@#k the S@#t, I quite breathing it 5 years after it let me down on a elk hunt." LOL!

And I'm with you. I never thought of myself as lucky. I've never had a Rem Model 700 trigger problem; broke a model 700 bolt handle; had a Leupold scope fail; or had a Talley scope mount break. But after reading about the claimed failure rate of these items here at the Fire, Hell, maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket. LOL! But then again I shoot animals with my rifles. I don't hold them by the barrel and beat critters to death with the other end of it. Maybe that's the difference.

Last edited by Willto; 02/21/21.