Originally Posted by Willto
This is getting scary again, first Remington triggers, then Remington bolt handles, then leupold, now Talley lw’s??? Old man used to tell me, “you could fuuck up a lead ball”, I’ve yet to “fuuck up any of the aforementioned.. must be living in a dream!!

LOL! Tell me about it. You can visit 50 hunting forums and not be able to dredge up a single negative word about a particular product. But come here and 50% of the people will claim to have had a 100% failure rate with the same item. I swear if you started a thread here entitled "Oxygen, What Do You Think of It" The first responce would be, "F@#k the S@#t, I quite breathing it 5 years after it let me down on a elk hunt." LOL!

And I'm with you. I never thought of myself as lucky. I've never had a Rem Model 700 trigger problem; broke a model 700 bolt handle; had a Leupold scope fail; or had a Talley scope mount break. But after reading about the claimed failure rate of these items here at the Fire, Hell, maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket. LOL! But then again I shoot animals with my rifles. I don't hold them by the barrel and beat critters to death with the other end of it. Maybe that's the difference.

Dont forget about the extractors that fail all the time!

You'll shoot your eye out