Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I didn’t see anything overly aggressive there. The woman looks much younger than 73 and doesn’t act as someone with dementia. In a perfect world the cops would all act like Andy Griffith but in the real world they’re busy and get tired of people guilty as sin playing dumb and not complying day after day.

Based on some of the reactions I was expecting to see the police body slam a clearly confused and old as dirt woman to the ground. That doesn’t seem to be the case.

So rewatching the video of it and laughing when they could hear her shoulder pop while she was in a cell with no medical care is OK? You don't have to be Andy Griffith to be a decent human being.

You forgot. Some people have dementia.
We should be happy her neck or skull wasnt busted and that she did even get medical care.
Hey, they deserve a few laughs for what they have to put up with.

The police could very well have been a-holes if they laughed over it after the fact with full background of the woman and her injuries they are a-holes. Legally to me I don’t fault the cops for the arrest. She looks younger than 73 and doesn’t appear as an obvious dementia sufferer. If you’ve ever watched an episode of Cops back in the day. Most crimes are petty crimes and most don’t want to comply with basic reasonable police commands. The police don’t have all day to do dementia evaluations, PTSD evaluations, defiance disorder evaluations ect. She doesn’t appear to have an obvious cognitive problem and police don’t have all day or other practical ways to deal with people walking away when asked to stop that refuse to comply. IMO. Unfortunate for this particular woman.