Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Just for the record she walked out with $13.00 worth of stuff. She was then confronted by an employee and he acted like a prick. She tried paying after this but he wouldn't let her. Then the cavalry shows up to set her straight. Then these "public servants" laugh about hurting her. Some of you people are either stupid or sick if you think she deserved this. When the civil war breaks out I hope we get to hear you talk like this.

I haven’t kept up on all of it. There’s no excuse for laughing after the facts came out. As far as offering to pay after concealing with attempt to steal that is a crime, if it weren’t all shoplifters would attempt to steal and then offer to pay if caught. Was she a model citizen grandmother with dementia as portrayed by the msm or a career shoplifter with moderate dementia? IDK. I do know that nobody would ever get arrested if police let everyone claiming a cognitive problem just walk away.

She was called into police. They identified her asked her to stop and talk to them. She didn’t so they put her in cuffs and didn’t get nuts with brutality doing it IMO.

Okay, so a lady that isn't in her right mind needs to be treated the same as a criminal. I get it now. I can promise you that walmart has video if her is she has been a shoplifter on a regular basis. They also have people inside the store watching. The fact that they haven't released anything like that about her tells me this was most likely not a regular thing for her. Sometimes you post some decent thoughts on here but what you're going on about here is not the case.