Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I didn’t see anything overly aggressive there. The woman looks much younger than 73 and doesn’t act as someone with dementia. In a perfect world the cops would all act like Andy Griffith but in the real world they’re busy and get tired of people guilty as sin playing dumb and not complying day after day.

Based on some of the reactions I was expecting to see the police body slam a clearly confused and old as dirt woman to the ground. That doesn’t seem to be the case.

Are you being serious??? She had a confused look on her face when the moron approached her and ALL she ever said was she was going home.... She wasn't confrontational or argumentative, she just wanted to go home.... In turn, the cop just couldn't handle her defiance and got her to the ground, cuffed her and THEN dislocated her shoulder. If she was a whacko with hostages they would try to talk her out of it, but $14.00 worth of stuff she left at the store and she gets attacked and thrown in a cell for 6 hours with no medical attention. GMAFB!!!!

I’m sure that she did just want to go home.Then again anyone else getting caught committing a crime just wants to go home Vs. jail or a hassle with cops too. They’re was no way for the police to know that she had dementia and she did commit a crime. Granted a petty crime but I get why law enforcement gets tired of and doesn’t have all day to deal with people mostly committing minor crimes but that want to not comply and argue all day. They didn’t bodyslam her. She concealed property (a crime) they asked her to talk to them. She didn’t so they forcefully put her in cuffs as quickly and efficiently as possible with minimal force.

She did not have the stuff. She gave the stuff back to the security at walmart and they let her leave. She was walking home, on the street. What possible reason do you have for the dickhead officer using leverage on her arm until it breaks and her shoulder is dislocated.... I think you have a lot of talking to do before you convince a normal person that this should be acceptable or understandable.