Originally Posted by knivesforme
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
[quote=knivesforme]If it were my mom, I would be emotional. It wasn’t.

Fortunately police, courts, and jurors do not or at least are not supposed to hold a “if it were my mom” mentality when making decisions. If it were my mom lends itself to emotional responses over logical or legal decisions. If it were my mom mentalities leads to let’s string him up and drag him through the streets mentalities just in case my crazy azz mom said he did it and was right. Then again that line of thought seems to workout ok in Chicago..

Fortunately a very small amount of Police Officers would not think it necessary to tackle a 73 year old women, break their arm and dislocate their shoulders when detaining them. Furthermore fewer yet would probably play the video of them doing so to get accolades in their respective station.

Funny that you would think me a hypocrite. I haven’t seen any 73 old Black women with the same circumstance. I am a guy, who you can racist, all you want. I have zero white guilt!

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!