Loveland Colorado used to be a nice place. Famous for the unique postmark used on Valentine's Day. This isn't an isolated incident. Watching those three yucking it up shows me they are accustomed to being abusive and getting away with it.

This is the same police department that roughed up a good samaritan and dislocated his shoulder too. He stopped to help someone who skidded and dumped their bike. Didn't know the circumstances, knew his Constitutional Rights, and refused interrogation.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/ne...xcessive-force-lawsuit-290-k/4294396001/

An excessive force lawsuit filed against the Loveland Police Department has been settled for nearly $300,000.

Loveland resident Pretson Sowl filed the lawsuit against the city of Loveland, Loveland Police Department and Loveland police officers Paul Ashe and Benjamin DeLima, Det. Clint Schnorr and Sgt. Brian Bartnes.

The lawsuit alleged officers violated Sowl's constitutional rights when they arrested him for refusing to answer questions as a witness about a motorcycle crash outside a Loveland bar Sept. 22, 2019.

Ashe detained Sowl for not answering his questions, twisting his arm behind his back and pushing his face into the ground. Sowl said he needed shoulder replacement surgery after the incident, according to the lawsuit.

Sowl's arrest was captured on body camera footage. At one point in the interaction, Sowl can be heard telling Ashe, "I don't know what happened. I'm not talking to nobody."

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10