Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Most of you sound exactly like the black community when it’s one of them.. He was a good boy. He didn’t deserve to get kilt over $10 retail fraud. Completely overlooking that he didn’t get killed over stealing $10 he got killed over resisting and refusing to follow basic commands. You’re all buying the media line hook line and sinker. Being 73 doesn’t entitle someone. Was she 73 and a model citizen or 73 with a record of stealing and meth? I have no idea but nobody seems to want to find out or care.

Either way most are focused on the injury not that 1) she didn’t comply and had committed a crime which police were responding to without full background information. 2) The level of bruising and a broken bone don’t add up to extreme brutality more like someone I that wasn’t complying and has underlying health issues.

If she truly is a great citizen with no arrest record and suffering from dementia that’s unfortunate for her but do we know that for sure? All I see is people focusing on her age and injuries. Not the crime, lack of compliance, or potential past history, or that the injuries aren’t typical for that level of physicallity. Every didn’t do nothing claims a bad childhood, PTSD, defiance disorder, under the influence, fear of police ect also.

It’s unfortunate that she was hurt if she’s a model citizen making a dementia related innocent mistake but we don’t know that and it’s an imperfect world. She committed a crime wouldn’t comply and the police do not have the backstory or resources at scene to call in a toxicologist, a therapist, advanced age expert, therapist, support animal ect. They’re working with an attempted theft and someone that wouldn’t comply. Try dealing with that all day.

Most of you sound like the African community and are getting played by emotions. I suspect if she were black they could have tazed her ass and nobody would give a rats behind.

You realize you are in the minority on the decency scale here, right?

Since you are categorizing me, let me do some back. You act as though you are desensitized to violence against women and/or the elderly. Almost as though maybe you grew up seeing it first hand, or maybe part of life now, so therefore see it as the norm and not as shocking as most of us do.

I guess we all judge right and wrong by our own circumstances, but I'm quite sure 99 out of 100 would say this was wrong. I'm sure the other 1 out of 100 would feel they are right in thinking it's just another day.

I didn’t categorize you at all. Idk know who you are.

As far as being in the minority that’s alright. I’m not a lemming or at least am the last one to jump off of the cliff following the crowd. I think for myself.

The police do not have all day to run evaluations on people that will not comply. If she truly has dementia and that was the sole reason for concealing my heart goes out to her but to some degree law enforcement is cookie cutter and has to be. Try giving preferential treatment to older white woman but not young black men and see where that will get you legally.

I hope you never run for public office. So where is this lady's benefit from you of being innocent until proven guilty? You act like the puke officer was just doing his job and maybe even administering the penalty for trying to steal $13.00 worth of china made stuff. So yes good for the tough cop that took another dangerous criminal off the street. She deserved a broken arm and dislocated collar bone. He really was exercising restraint in not hurting her worse. You should start a gofundme account on his behalf.

I couldn’t run for office I have no desire to pander to BS.

Did she deserve a broken arm or all of those bruises. No. She obviously had underlying health issues. Following your logic Tyrone doesn’t deserve to get shot dead for stealing $13 from the quick mart either. It has absolutely nothing to do with the crime other than it’s what results in the police contact. The injuries (or Tyrone getting shot dead) has all to do with the lack of compliance after the fact.

Many of you sound like the Afro community refusing to follow logic and OD’ing on emotions. Do you know her background besides being older? Was she a career criminal? A meth head ect. Do you think that is this day and age police can give preferential treatment to white woman but not young black men with a family member or state paid for therapist claiming defiance disorder, poverty, “the disease of chemical dependency, micro aggressions ect, ect?

Are you a racist? Why do you keep bringing up black people in this conversation? Why can't you focus on a 72 year old white lady instead of everything else. It matters. the fact is she posed no threat to the cop. He posed a serious one to her though. With every post you make you just seem to dig your hole a little deeper.

Nice try. You didn’t address one single point but went straight to the “are you a racist card” see the similarities there?

I've addressed plenty with you. I'm just making it easier for you to dig your hole deeper.