I’ll be curious how you like ‘em. I’ll be in X-Ultras for a while yet as I have a half-used-up pair from a couple years ago (did the Tahoe to Yosemite trail in them, around 160 miles, plus lots of hiking around here) that I’ll use the rest of this summer, stuck here at home*, plus a brand-new pair I got for this last trip and didn’t use. I’m ok with that; they work great for me. But of course I’m curious about the zero-drop stuff.

The zero drop angle is an interesting one and one we haven’t said a word about. I don’t have experience with it- or whether there are acclimation pains or whatever- so I’m not going to talk about it. But I’d love to hear from those who do.

From what I’ve seen on the crucible of the long trails, it’s a one-way street. Once you start wearing these things, there’s no going back.

*Cyn is getting back on the trail to attempt to complete the CDT! I’m staying here to hold down the fort to make that possible. With all she’s been through, she deserves every chance to maximize this window she’s in. 👍 But it kinda “sux to be me” right now. smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!