I was thinking about Thermop as well. There used to be some fair dog towns along the Bad Water Creek toward Lysite through the canyon south of Thermop, as well as rock chucks at the foot of the Owl Creeks. Don't know if they are still about though as I haven't stomped those parts in a long while. A lot of wide open all around Thermop off the black top. The Big Horn flows through town for the fisherfolk and Boysen is just down the road as well.

I don't know as every motel room is filled in Cody all summer long, and there always seems to be camping spots at the KOA. The other RV spot next to the Burger King seems to be full most of the time, but I really can't say for sure on any of it since I don't stay at the local motels or RV spots. And as mentioned before, the Cody Shooting Complex has camp spots.

Tourist are a pain mainly when trying to drive through town but there's a lot of room to get away from them.

Toward Sunlight Basin North of Cody

[Linked Image]

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~