Just wanted to update everyone on my current situation. Got in last night from spending three days at Tortuguero, where it rained constantly. The first thing I heard was "Welcome to the rainforest." wink Saw a bunch of caimen, iguanas, caricaos (sp?), anhingas, turtles, spoonbills, egrets, etc. No hunting allowed in the preserve.

While driving cross country, we stopped at Arenal Volcanoe and it cooperated with a small but spectacular eruption just to impress the touristas.

Currently I'm staying at the J.W. Marriot on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica about ten miles North of Tamarindo. I'm basking in the tropical sun like an iguana laying on a rock. cool

I took a few minutes out of my busy schedule to log on and see what's up. If the weather in the States is the same as it was when I left, then I have sympathy for all those trying to stay warm in the freezing temperatures. I'm sympathetic but I'm not coming back for while. smirk

See you in June.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.