Originally Posted by KC

Originally Posted by derby_dude
In many states, if one is cought with a fire arm of any sort it's jail time.

DD:

You are familiar with the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution aren't you?

KC

Yup, and in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts get cought with an unregistered fire arm and you are dead meat and will spend the rest of your life in jail. Oh ya, you can talk to them about the 2nd Amendment all you want and it isn't going to do you much good.

When I was in the Guard back East had two Guardsmen from my unit arrested for carry two fully automatic match M-16A1's with ammo. The two match M-14's didn't help matters either. Both were under orders traveling through Mass on the way to a military sanctioned match. A quick call to the US Attorney's office in Mass sprung both men without charges but that's the kind of crap we Easterners go through all the time.

Even though I've been in Montana for almost 30 years that kind of Eastern crap is so ingrian in me that I'm still gun shy of crossing state lines with a fire arm and ammo.

Thanks everybody for the info that's okay to cross into Wyoming with rifle and ammo.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude