Originally Posted by norm99
leroy you still out there ,you anywhere near calgary airport ?don't know if i could swing it for time ,but easer for me to fly ,grande prairie to cal than drive????? grin

norm99....
I am about 5 hrs NE of Calgary. Wouldn't be hard to swing that way. How much time do you have? I have lots of time. Plan on (God willing) to attend 'smithing school in the fall.
Am working on getting a trailer-not sure if 5th wheel, bumper hitch. I am hoping I can modify a 5th wheel to reach into my SuperCrew. It has 325x50R on 20" wheels, and a 5" lift. If not, well I still have my old '98 SuperCab frown

Let me know what your timing is. After 28 years of marriage, (just separated), am used to having a passenger wink
Like I said, I have lots of time, so I am open to suggestions!

Have to get hunting licenses for MT, WY, and CO at least.
Also need an invite to a shoot or two so I can take a few toys!

To you flyfishermen/ladies, Have never tried this-any takers on teaching this clumsy old fart- I should say attempt to!

Somebody mentioned land and unmarried daughters, I would like to add unmarried sisters, cousins, aunts,.... well you get the picture wink

Later..........

Last edited by LeRoy; 12/14/09. Reason: hmm-maybe should have pmed most of this! oh well

If guns kill people.....mine must be defective.