Also we are having a lowland boil for Friday night (similar to a cajun boil but no crabs or crawfish, just shrimp frown )

I am supplying 10 lbs of shrimp tails , onions and the sausage to go in it. Les is bringing the baby reds and wyoelk is supplying the sweetcorn.

I will have a coffee pot or 2 on for the mornings and am bringing a 6 lb pkg of bacon and 3 dozen eggs for breakfast if anyone wants to partake.

We need to fill in lunches, snacks and supper for Saturday. IIRC Dan Adair is planning on making dutch oven pizza, Cheyenne was making some gumbo and someone mentioned hamburger.

I will have a fairly large grill/outdoor fireplace to burn burgers, hotdogs and brats on. I'll have 2 chimney style charcoal starters and a 20lb bag of charcoal. I think Ingwe mentioned bringing a bag of charcoal too. I'll toss in some mesquite wood to make some good burgers for those that prefer burgers and such over shrimp boil!

LeRoy has kindly donated some good Canadian beer that has made the trip from Canadia to Texas and back to Wyoming! So bring what ever you like to drink and share (yes Ingwe I have a bottle of Koltiska for you)

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.