My father and I drove over to saratoga today, the Hobo pool was was of my sons favorate places.
Anyhow I stopped in at the FS to get an update on the road into Jack Creek Campground and Crew Quarters.

The road is open to the forest line and there is a good chance it will be open to the Crew Quarters before we get there. They cann't say we will be able to use the water unless the test they due every spring are back yet.
The good news on that is I've hunted with the guy that it's his job to get the test done.

Also while I was there a gal came in the the newest copy of the Snowy Range & Sierra Madre Mountain Recreation Guide. they have a web page and have facebook so there is a chance we can get every good updates from the locals on it.

http://www.goin2wyo.com/snowyrange.asp.

They have some good maps of the area that are printable and you can down load them.

I asked about south Brush Creek CG as a backup and they don't see us having any problem goingh the if we can't get into Jack creek.
South Brush creek is less than a mile north of Hwy 130 and abour 16 miles south east of Saratoga.

I week make weekly called to the FS to get update on the roads and when the cabin at Jack creek is open.

Larry

If you cann't stand my spelling use the ingore feature.