Elkhunter, It sounds like my step-son Jared, the dude fishing in the photos that I posted back in this thread, is in for this trip too. He won't need a cabin bunk either, but is in for the chipping in part for a shower and chow as well.

It might not be a bad idea to go back through that list and mark it as follows

Jacques (2)
Rattler (2)
So and So (1)
etc.

and get a better idea of head count.

It's a lot of people if everyone shows, We probably ought to figure our own food for most of the time I figure, but contribute to the evening meals as more of a community endeavor. What do you think?

I also plan on bringing a big ol' pot (5 gallons) of my flame throwing chili, frozen, that can be put on a fire one of those evenings too, just to add some variety and help cover if there is not enough other stuff to go around.

If everyone above shows and brings somebody with them, we are up to 100 people there already. That is really cool, but also a lot of grub.

Maybe one of those Montana guys will bring us a sheep or two to roast, if they aren't too attached to them! grin
Or maybe we can get a hog brought in from Colorado! whistle

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!