Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Ok this is our opinion and our opinion only, so take it just for that. We originally started this thread to put together a meeting of Campfire members within driving distance for perhaps a lunch or BBQ. Due too the interest it grew into a weekend get together which we think is absolutely wonderful.

However, we never intended this to be more than a get together. There is no way we are going to be able to include and accomodate everyones desires, especially in a weekend. We were looking at a relaxing time where we could visit, get to know each other and perhaps fish or shoot if facilites allow.

elkhunter76 & gotlost

the issue is, i aint doing a 6-10 hour drive just for lunch grin as for the shooting and fishing stuff, might care if it was a week long thing but for a weekend thing ill be happy to sit around, drink a few beers and swap lies.....get a date and place locked down and ill see if i can make it, as i said so long as its north of the CO/WY border im in if the dates work....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books