Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Boxer
"Oddly enough" the rifle pictured with the Rat Bear isn't an Accumark,'bigsqueeze has pictures of nothing and "butter bolts" are moot.

For frosting...a .284" 162 A-Max at 3150fps and a like zero ala 7WSM ,gives away next to nothing in the exchange and does not require electronic hearing devices,a muzzle brake nor a Cub Permit.

Bless her heart.
.........Gee Schittystick. Bless your little immature heart. No 7mm is a 338-378. Don`t mind the brake and the noise. Kinda like it. Wimps like you would have a more difficult more though.

I know that`s not an Accumark w/the bear. And what do you see in the other pics dummy? Accumarks.

Have 8 large photo albums containing thousands of hunting pics over many years. Wanna come to So Cal to see them?

I don`t enjoy the company of cowards, liars and those with a great deal of immaturity, but in your case I`ll make you the welcome exception.

Then you`ll have your big chance to test my imagination and realities up close and personal.

You "discussing" rifles,chamberings,scopes or bullets is well beyond moot,for the simplistic fact that it's all Imaginary. Very much enjoy the notion of "thousands" of photos housed in the Mythical Albums,nearly as much as I do your feigning a first clue and reliably dropping all the marbles via your "assertions".

Your joys are pretend,make believe and La-La Land fabrications,fueled via your Imagination and the things you've never done,mainly because you couldn't.

Bless your heart and look forward to your indoctrination to the Imagination Hall Of Fame,as you've well earned the "honor".
...............Another typical post of yours. Totally expected from Schittystick/boxer.

You keep telling everyone including me how imaginative and lacking in realities we are, and as always you coward up when challenged and called out.

You are a pathetic, cowardly, lying, and hit and run assassin type driveler, who has perfected his craft from the safety confines and comfort of your home sitting at your keyboard.

You are more than welcome to come down here and experience first hand all of my fabrications, lack of realities, and imaginations. You can see all 8 albums and thousands of photos for yourself, three rifles, a brown bear rug on the den floor, a trophy elks head hanging above the fireplace in the den, as well as all 9 of my "imaginary" black belt certifications and tournament pics.

Afterwards, there is also a convenient Kaiser Permanente down the road from me, where you will be keeping some nurses company while they nurse you back to health before you go home. You can say that it was just "pure imagination" that put you there? laugh

But accepting challenges is NOT what liars and cowards do. You have become quite the expert in those two depts.

Maybe someday up there where you live, somebody will do me and a few others here a favor and take care of some business.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger