Originally Posted by varmintsinc

BigSq- Based on the martial arts experience you claim to have I have never heard someone talk so much about their game. For someone who has put in the time to have 9 blackbelts you sound like you have lost your discipline and allowed someone to get under your skin way to easy.

And as an FYI when you reference your call to Weatherby and start it by telling the tech you have only owned your rifle a few months that would pretty much imply to all of us too that you have only owned your rifle a few months.
...............Under the skin? Yep you`re right. Discipline? You`re right about that too.

I never implied anything other than that I have owned a new Accumark for only a few months. Never made that a secret and was upfront about that.

And this one is my very first Accumark. Among other rifles, I did own a 300 Win Vanguard for about 31 years.

If some think the MK5 action is a poor design, then so be it. I`m enjoying it and that`s all that counts.

As Dean at Wby explained to me; from the many blogs to the smiths, he`s heard, read about, and talked to people thousands of times about the negative stories concerning the so-called poor design of the MK5`s action during his many years at Wby. All of which in his opinion, are presumptive and totally unfounded.

So until there is some extremely rare quirk of fate which comes to pass on my MK5`s action, I`m going to take it out and use it. And all this business about a presumptive poor action design will soon be forgotten.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger