Originally Posted by Flinch
Since you are the tough guy with all the money looking for a fight, why don't you jump on your trike and take one of your road trips to Alaska and "try" to kick Bigstick's can? You always want everyone to come to you for an ass wooping and "shootoff". Why don't you man up and take the fight to them??? Stop talking out of your can all the time and do it!!!

Bigstick shoots more in a day than you shoot in 5 years. I can guarandamtee you that! You are a nothing more than a blowhard that hits the city slicker range once a year. I don't need to defend Bigstick in any way (he can fight his own battles). I just get really sick or your inexperienced wind. Bigstick has built or had a part in building hundreds of rifles. He shoots MANY thousands of rounds a year through dozens of rifles. He is not a collector, but a serious shooter and hunter. He is hard on equipment and doesn't own safe queens, unlike you. You might want to listen once in a while, instead of pounding your chest like a grade school bully every time someone disagrees with your "minimal" experience. Give it a rest and grow up for hellll sakes. Flinch
................You can guarantee what? You cannot guarantee a damn thing. And like Stick, you post your false assumptions and suppositions which are just that.

You have some kind of a crystal ball that you look into or a wee-gee board you consult as to how much I shoot or don`t shoot? And so what as to whom shoots more and whom shoots less?

Challenges as to whom goes where, works both ways there
Flinchy. Interesting though, that I`ve never received any PM of acceptance from the Stick or should I say Boxer?

Don`t plan on taking my "trike" to Alaska. But I`ll tell ya what there big guy. You are more than welcome to join Sticky and try a 2 on 1? How about that Flinchy? I`d sure like to even the odds in Stick`s favor just a "wee" bit. Make things a little more interesting that way uh?

Very seldom, I do look for fights. But only with those who truly deserve to have their asses kicked.

Everyone coming to me? Only been Stick as I recall. But you are welcome to join in too. Since Stick chooses the safety of Alaska and not accepting anything from me, then maybe you`d like to take Stick`s place there big guy?

What the hey! If you`d like to tell me to my face that you are sick of my inexperienced wind, a blowhard, a safe queen rifle junky, a chest pounder, a grade school bully, plus whatever else that you can think of, then you are more than welcome.

Too bad Stick`s out of the blue, un-provoked, immature and insulting posts towards me, cannot match the level of his very good and apparent rifle experience and knowledge.

That also appears to be apparent where you are concerned too.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger