Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Boxer
It's never not an interesting correlation,in that them who bitch/whine the most,have simply done the least. Must be very "satisfying" to visit the range nearly 3 "whole" times a month,so as to shoot one's Imagination.

Funnier yet,that bigwhine is the only one here who hasn't slapped critters around with a Weatherby,though hardly surprising.

She should start all her Posts: "This one time at Band Camp...",if only to keep it real.

Bless her heart.
........Well I have have other things and obligations to take care of there Mr. Stick.

Unlike you, who sits on his ass in front of a computer all day doing the usual forum trashing, I work for a living.

Since he sides with you, I think you and Flinchy should get together and start your very own "fudge packers association",,beginning with yourselves.

You two would make for excellent butt brothers in arms. You both lie, both are cowards, both forum trash and you both can`t post anything intelligent. So why not enjoy even more common ground.

Bless both your little hearts.

I like the size of my pay checks,as it enables me the reality of doing in the firsthand,as opposed to pretending ala Imagination like you must. Plum handy actually banging around with whatever I want,whenever I want,though it ain't as funny as pretending to do same and "amassing" nearly 3 whole trips to the range a month. Laffin'!

Interesting how you dance happily from Imagining Hunting and jump feverishly out of the closet all hot and bothered,doing your best to picture me nekked. Let's just hope your Imagination is big enough,to put all in context,so as to satiate your cravings. Bless your heart.

Few have done less than you and far fewer have such "capable" Imaginations. You really are "special".

.......Another great post there Sticky! Again, all of your usual and extremely useless verbage.

"Imagination",,,,,,,,,blah blah blah blah blah.
"Pretending",,,,,,,,,,blah blah blah blah blah.
"Bless your heart",,,,blah blah blah blah blah.

"Feverishly?",,,,,,,,,That`s new! Get that from a dictionary?

Satiate?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If your job required you to speak opr type english, you might be in trouble.

Yeah! I`m sure your paychecks will allow you to do anything you want. Well so do mine! But whether or not I hunt as much as you, shoot as much as you, own as many rifles as you or whatever, doesn`t mean anything. Because given the same hunt, going after the same game and at the same shooting distances, I`ll still be able to do whatever you can do regardless of all your experience, regardless of how many rifles you own or have owned and regardless of how many times you go to the range.

You wanna talk paychecks? My federal tax bill alone last year was over $150,000. I would much rather do what I do and have less time for the shooting and hunting sport, than doing whatever the hell you do, which allows you more time for it.

Your stupid arguments and lies against me, are a perfect example and reflection upon you.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger