Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I waded through all this bull chit to see 4 pics of Accumarks? Come aaaaaaan!

You ain't doing it "right".

If you take squeeze's lead,close your eyes and crank up your Imagination,there's 1000's of "Trophy Pics",a pile of "Black Belts",some great "sounding" muzzle brakes and a host of other delusions upon this very thread alone.

Remember bigsqueeze's "rigorous" R&D regimen to concoct her Fantasies(and I quote): "Since when does "ANY" actual in the field prior hunting experience with a 338-378 Mk5 Accumark such as mine, need to occur, before one can conclude its capabilities in the field ahead of time? Hmmm?"

Ahhhh...the sanctity of a vivid Imagination,do come in very "handy" for her.

Bless her heart!
.....Yep! Bless my heart. And I never stated you lying azz hole, that I had 1000s of trophy pics. I do have 1000s of hunting pics from many many trips. Included are alot of dead game. Taking things out of context,,,AGAIN! Deliberately lying is more like it.

ANYTIME you wish to test my vivid imaginations there Boxer, Big Schitstick or whomever you are, you`re more than welcome to try at anytime or at any place.

Your above posts contain and say nothing more than pure cowardice, lies and total immaturities,,,as usual.

You never will take me up on my proposal, because the yellow streak running up and down your back easily matches the length of the yellow lines on any two lane road in the country.

I have more than enough hunting experience to handle my Accumark in the field and more than enough experience to thoroughly plant your azz as well.

Either your mother mated with a flower or your dad did, because what they got and they raised in you was and is, a total blooming idiot.

You can't even keep up with your own Imagination and it's fabrications. Bless your heart.

I don't blame your not enjoying your own words being quoted,as they are more than a touch revealing in your "experience","abilities","knowledge" and "results". Funny how you connect a lot more dots on accident,than you do on purpose,though in direct opposite of your intent.

You've more than enough Imagination to concoct nothing as being "something" and that is a fact beyond refute...but is funnier than hell!

Much looking forward to the next installment of Squeeze's Dreams and the hard core Imagination you incorporate to twist your failing miserably,as yet another of your "conquests".

You go girl!