Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Boxer
Dan,

Just make sure you are right,when you write and have a leg to stand upon. You see how the opposite "works" ala 'squeeze's Imagination and her "version".

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

You are so stupid,you don't even know what you mean or what "version" you'll fabricate next,due to that glaring shortcoming between your ears. Noone else is accountable to read your mind or jump the hurdles of your Imagination,as a means of smoothing over your perpetual ineptitude.

Noone in the history of the World has denoted a 100yd 1" cluster upon paper as "consistent moas". Though I'm humored that your stupidity is so grand,that it troubles even you. I dig your attempt to "clarify" your "version" of one minute of angle at 100yds and it is very funny indeed,that you are lathered up by trying to brag up 1" patterns at the 100yd line. Though of course I may be mistaken and you are bitching about such poor results,due your "version" of a LR rifle and scope. If that is the case,you'd be correct for the first time and I concur that such "performance" is dismal at best.

Bless your heart.

.............Your wall crevice was getting a little hot again for you there Mr. Cockroach? Needed some air?

Always welcome another visit from the Stickboxer, so that he can grace the forum with his marvelous apptitudes and intelligencia as usual.

Well based on all the postings here on this thread, there wasn`t one current Accumark owner who posted any agreement with your first original post. Nor were there any former Accumark owners who posted anything that agreed with your same original post either.

Your score on this thread, was a big ZIP, a big ZERO, and a big NADA.

And since it seems that you either cannot read or comprehend too well, the OP not only asked for actual hunting experience with the Accumarks, but also welcomed other opinions too, not limited to only hunting. And in my original reply, I never said that I hunted with mine...."AND" is a big word. Must have slipped by the wonderful neurons between your ears.

Let`s face some possible facts there Stickyboxer. Had I not replied as an Accumark owner in my first post, I don`t think you would have posted such negative comments about the Accumark within your first post? C`mon admit it!

You posted that just to be your usual and typical azz hole self; replying about one of the rifles I (whom you dislike) happen to own. Everyone sees through that.

In the future, I fully expect you to sometimes trail in behind me and trash not only the rifles I own if the subject comes up, but also trash my opinions and experiences as well as was the case on this thread. No doubt, you do get your jollies trashing the ones you don`t like and trashing their equipment.

Well Sticky, its been fun. It is quite apparent, that you got no support from any of the current Accumark owners who posted here on this thread.

This thread is all yours now, to trash and lie about whatever and about whomever (no doubt me) that you wish.

So have it. Soon this thread as they all do, will work its way to the back pages and be all forgotten.

But you won`t be forgotten. You are afterall, the all knowing and all seeing rifle guru, who`s in depth knowledge of rifles and hunting, along with your personal maturities and mastery of the english language,,,,,can never be matched. wink

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,which is reliably arranged by doing,instead of Imagining. Stark differences,though I heartily encourage you to stay the course of pretending and practicing your Imagination,as a means of "fulfillment". Those enthralled with 9-lug Bee's simply haven't shot much,if only obviously. Hand a boob 9-lugs and he'll be twitterpated,hand it to the gent with a clue and he'll smirk at the humor and hand it back.

What's funny is,that even Salvage gets some trigger time as a Precision Rifle,yet 9-luggers never do(whether it LE circles,or more grueling circumstances). Fairly telling when even Barney Fife knows better and it is more than a touch poignant that you do not. I do reckon it fitting however,that you as a 9-lug Champion have never punched a tag with your much "heralded" brainfart,but Imagine it doing rather nicely as your Trump Card in it's "favor". Rather poetic,I must say(pathetic too).

After all the racket you made about your failing to understand the most basic principles of MOA,you stayed the course and felt compelled to brag about a 1" 100yd pattern and that is more than a whole bunch funny. Now it's back to your latent whining,upon how all your copious stupidity is someone else's fault. Reality is,that Imagination isn't reality...which you so eloquently quantify. Not that you do so on purpose,which only frosts the cake.

Feel free to Imagine all you can,the "merits" of the horribly handling,schit balanced,loud and heavy LR platform which suits your "version" of capable. May as well say something about two pokes in the belly too and their "advantages". My 9-lug disdain was founded from the first date(20 some years ago) and continues to this day. Roy was a whole bunch better at cartridge design than action design and that remains a constant that is hardly a "secret".

I admire your uncanny ability to greedily grab at slack rope and to expertly make yourself look more stupid than any outside party ever could,then whine and cry about how you hung yourself. That is indeed a novel approach and it reiterates nicely what your "version" of "experience" entails,which is simply large quantities of Imagination.

So while you are assuredly enthralled with a G.I. Joe with the KungFu grip,dote mightily on the powers of Imagination,are a Black Belt Mall Ninja of repute,consumate Window Licker of legendary status and eager to come out of the closet to boot...all are fortunate that those realities do not curtail your penchant to feverishly find a first clue.

Bless your heart.