Originally Posted by Flinch
Bigcheese quote. "FYI, The Accumark did reeeeeel well today. But you are right though, it was an imaginary hunt."

Bigsneeze, Are you fishing or shooting????? Hell, you don't even know. Try a a little spelling and grammar you dunce....my gosh, you are an embarrassment.

Hang on...I'm getting another bite from a dumb sucker that doesn't know when to quit biting the hook. But again, his 1 shot groups are all MOA laugh

The Roy creations I have owned and shot had an average of 4 lugs making contact...even then, they were only about 60% contact. Piss poor design, but it reels in the suckers like Bigcheese every time. Here comes another bit. Flinch
.............Welcome....the "Flinch" man,,,,who interferes like a perverbial pest with his usual posting im-maturities contained in his first three paragraphs above.

Beginning with "the Roy creations I owned" you started to make some sense up until that sentence ended.

If ya wanna disagree then fine, do so. But I see that you cannot keep the insults to yourself?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger