Originally Posted by Boxer
You were done way before you ever "started". That you've zero "experience" and shoot a whole bunch less than very little,is hardly a "secret" either. Though in fairness,you do have a very vivid Imagination and have zero reservation in using it,is indeed more than a whole bunch funny.

The only thing in this Thread that is "extremely rare",is your trigger time and that gross void always does tend to make your "version" of things,far and away the most hilarious.

It is never not funny,when Reality collides with Fantasy and you are the Poster Girl for same. Plug in a 'Ninja Turtle video,practice your "disciplines" and keep that Imagination of your's cranked up and the humor flowing,as only you can.

You go girl!
..................Well since you happen to be up in Alaska some 4,000 miles away from me, your presumptions about how much reloading, trigger time, shooting, hunting, or how much of anything else I do, is purely a speculative and a well un-educated guess on your part.

If your version of "zero experience" is 400+ head of game (mostly hogs) taken during more than 40+ years of hunting, then I more than welcome your version of stated "zero experience",,,your stated version of,,,"vivid imagination",,,your stated version of,,,"poster girl",,, plus whatever else you can come up with.

And don`t assume that because I live in the hustle and bustle of So Cal, that going hog hunting and doing some target shooting cannot be done on weekends at the same places. Because you see, it`s all in "WHOM" you know.

Aside from the Grand Tejon Ranch up near Gorman where I have hunted many times, there are a few well spread out privately owned ranches down here in Riverside/San Diego counties which have lots of hogs.

One ranch owner has been a very good friend of mine for many many years and through him, I`ve come to know three other ranch owners over the years including one who owns a big spread in the San Luis Obispo/Pasos Robles area. All have extended open ended invitations for me to visit, stay, hunt and target shoot at anytime I wish. All are within a three to four hour drive. I just make a phone call.

So from the confines of your Alaskan perch, you keep on trashing, keep on using your favorite word "imagination" keep on insulting, keep on assuming this, keep on assuming that, or whatever else you wish to falsely assume.

That`s your choice. And I`m sure that you will continue to do so as expected.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger