Originally Posted by Flinch
I was going to cut the line, but it is too damn fun pulling the little girl's hair and getting her to squeal! I find it EXTREMELY funny that you feel the need to "kick everyone's ass", that disagrees with you, or points out your utter stupidity, but you want them to waste time and money coming to you. You are the idiot with the daddy issues. Why don't you man up and make a trip to Alaska, NM, IL and all the other states of the posters you want to "kick the asses" of..ninja dude. What a dope. That's me tugging on your hair again. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Keep that imagination churning Bigsneeze. Call Chuck Norris, so you can learn a bit about Karate too. We are all ears. Flinch
........There you go again with your deliberate "LYING" again. Two people, such as you and Stickboxer, who`s rear ends, facial features and bone structures I`d certainly love to re-arrange,,,,does not equal EVERYBODY. Two = two. Two does not = everybody. So your math certainly leaves alot to be desired.

Don`t need to call Norris, Seagal, Van Dame, Jackie Chan, or anyone else for any help.

I use my craft for teaching purposes, self defense purposes and will in life and death situations should that arise. I will not use my craft to go to other locations for the express purpose of dispatching ridiculous im-maturities who display themselves on gun blog threads.

However if you feel the need and the compulsion to have some fun, and would like to come to So Cal and pull on this little girls hair (namely me), then simply drop me a PM.

So the invitation for you to come here is certainly open. And any medical consequences that are thrusted upon you by your visit, will be those of your own responsibility, actions and doing.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger