Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Well since I can read into your obvious sarcastic comment, then for what purpose or good would it do me to tell you anything more?

Why? Just to go around and around in a vicious circle some more?

I`m sure that you have your own ,,,"hunting/shooting/ninja prowess and vastness of game procuring resources",,,and do well on your own?
You are a man of your word; said you're quitting and now another half dozen posts...EVERYTHING you say is suspect of lying, EVERYTHING. I'll need to see pics of you actually shooting your Accumark before I believe you own one...

For the record, no one does as well speaking of their prowess as you do. You are truly proficient at something. I'll never look at the mall cops/ninjas the same again...

............Well obviously others haven`t quit either on this thread uh? But thanks for the compliment of "mall cop Ninja." When I run across one in my travels, I`ll let you know.

And if I could post pics what would that accomplish? The truth is, I don`t have the right camera and don`t know how to post pics. All of my hunting pics were taken with a 35mm.

Well I do have happen to have an Accumark. Like it or not I`m happy with it.

So ya know what; you, Stickboxer and Flinch can now all get together and have this thread completely to your own im-mature devices and reeeeeeeeely let me have it some more uh??? So no matter what you say, I won`t be replying back.

That is unless of course, I get a PM of acceptance from either Flinch or Stickboxer to accept my humble invitation to visit me in So Cal???.......Not gonna happen!

So you all can have at it now. I`m finally done on this thread.

Hey Stickboxer. Try not to drink too much tonite uh!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger