Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Boxer
Too easy to yield a far superior rifle,of much improved balance/handling,for less money.

The 257,300 and 340 are Roy's best efforts,as chamberings go,despite my nostalgic 378 bias. Their best actions were prior to the 9-lug abortions and twin lugged,ala the Sako/FN melding and I hate Mousers.

Too easy to reach 1K+ with a 7 pound rifle,if only for starters and to arrange 100yd bugholes to boot.

............Ok then! To properly educate us Accumark owners, so that on our next buy we don`t make the same mistakes, then perhaps you can give us your buying solution.

Setting aside the cost, specifically what rifle brand or brands do you suggest that are a "far superior" rifle to the Accumark, that have chamberings on par with the power of the 340 and 338-378?

And could you please detail for us one by one, "exactly how and why" the brand or brands you suggest would be far superior?

And in your opinion, do you think it would be beneficial for the shooter to have a rifle chambered in either the 340 or the 338-378 weighing around 7 lbs before scope?

And lastly, could you please offer your detailed opinion as to how and why the Wby 9 lug actions are undesirable?

I think we Accumark owners are willing to take some good advise here (I`m willing), so that in the future we can avoid making a poor buying decision.

Thank you in advance.

You haven't the faculties to be educated,nor do you shoot enough to have an inkling and the melding is priceless humor.

Stupidy is innate and you are simply incapable of shaking the plight and processing the obvious objectively. You'd rather Karate Chop,hold your breath,stomp your feet and burn incredible amounts of bandwidth to pinpoint your glaring stupidity,then get upset when called on your Imaginary Tales and gross fabrications fraught with Window Licking trains of "thought" and Mall Ninja "experience".

Maybe you will call BSA next and get their Optics Guru on the horn to wax eloquent on the "excellence" of BSA? I'm sure Cough Silencer has an esteemed Tech Guru too!? May as well ring the bell and get a NV tutorial from an ATN Tech too. Laffin'!

More than a touch revealing when someone with goods in hand,has to call someone else and ask them about it! I'm impressed in how easily a boltgun stumps you and your Imagination both. I'd wager Dean made more than a few of the boys cry in laughter,after that call. Wow.

Get a kick out of your never having killed anything with your 9-lugged POS,yet you fervently defend it's Safe Queen status and feel compelled to brag about Improved Cylinder patterns. You are in way over your head on all levels,both in theory and application...all of which is a shame of sorts because you haven't the brains to process just how stupid you are.

A SuperSoaker with colored water in it,so you could see trace/impact would be far more beneficial to you and with it,you might manage a "whopping" 4 trips to the range a month. It's stopping power is well beyond that which is requisite for your "pursuits" and it would easily punch as many tags as you have with your lauded 9-lugged brainfart. The reduction in recoil and noise,coupled with superior handling,just might sway you to spend more trigger time in reality,as opposed to your Imaginary round "counts".

You will perpetually bitch/moan/complain,play the role of victim and continually make yourself look far more stupid than anyone else ever could...none of which is an act.

Bless your heart.
.......Ask the man a few questions and look what you get.

Read my last post to Flinch. Same applies to you as well.

In fact, why don`t you two clowns get together and make a trip my way. It`ll be far less boring kicking two cowardly/lying asses at the same time rather than just one. How`s about that?

That`ll kinda remind me of my tourney days while visiting Japan on numerous occasions over the years. And rousting you two clowns will certainly be quite a pleasure. And besides, I can think of no two better individuals in which to put my craft to some very good use.

Wanna tackle my imagination boys?

As expected, soon will come the Stickboxer, who will post as usual, all about my imagination, plus bundle together all his usual sophisticated choice words, and all the usual insults.

If all I have is an imagination there Stickboxer and Flinch, then what`s holding ya back? Can`t kick an imagination`s ass? Hmmm? Maybe too big a challenge for a couple of liars and cowards?

Both you guys can sure dish out your im-mature crap and lies on your keyboards, so why not have some real good face to face fun with me and take things up a notch uh?

I doubt very seriously that we three getting together will ever come about, because I`m sure that on occasion, even liars and cowards can be smart once in awhile in order to save their pathetic asses.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger