Dan,

Just make sure you are right,when you write and have a leg to stand upon. You see how the opposite "works" ala 'squeeze's Imagination and her "version".

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

You are so stupid,you don't even know what you mean or what "version" you'll fabricate next,due to that glaring shortcoming between your ears. Noone else is accountable to read your mind or jump the hurdles of your Imagination,as a means of smoothing over your perpetual ineptitude.

Noone in the history of the World has denoted a 100yd 1" cluster upon paper as "consistent moas". Though I'm humored that your stupidity is so grand,that it troubles even you. I dig your attempt to "clarify" your "version" of one minute of angle at 100yds and it is very funny indeed,that you are lathered up by trying to brag up 1" patterns at the 100yd line. Though of course I may be mistaken and you are bitching about such poor results,due your "version" of a LR rifle and scope. If that is the case,you'd be correct for the first time and I concur that such "performance" is dismal at best.

Bless your heart.