Originally Posted by Ken Howell
I'm getting PM and e-mail inquiries about accommodations in Quemado, and have two wee bits of information that should be on this thread for the benefit of those who're wondering �

� Google "largo motel quemado new mexico," and you'll find several on-line sources of information about the Largo.

� I have two good single beds already available and hope to have the clutter (or enough of it!) cleared out of one of the back bed rooms to set-up my double bed.

Those who were here earlier know that there's no boozery in Quemado, so they know to bring their own beer 'n' booze.

edited to add �

Nobody's name is on either of these beds yet � so it's first-come-first-served
� except of course for the first one who hollers ahead of arrival.

I hope to have a forty-foot shipping container (www.codsllc.com) in my yard by then. If you have a cot, mattress, or pad, bring it along and plop it down!

Even if by then I have all the clutter moved out of the garage, guest bed room, and school bus into the shipping container, there'll still be a lot of floor space left over (with my junque on shelves along one wall). And I have several OFF bug-repellent candles for when it ain't raining. Heck, I might even sleep out there myself, especially on rainy summer nights, with the doors open! I do so love the soft murmur of AUDIBLE rain on the roof and the smell of rain in the yard!

And fresh air any time, of course! Maybe I'll dream that it's a hunting camp!

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.