Originally Posted by safariman
GREAT NEWS UPDATE!!!! I just ran the idea by my totally hot and beautiful inside and out wifey (you guys and your wives are going to just LOVE her immediately) and she said that if we can work out a trip before or after to the grand canyon she is intersted in making New Mexico part of our summer vacation. We would have my Chevy Avalanche and our 25 foot self contained camping trailer with, motorcycles including my Rokon on the MC rack I added to it last year. Plenty of room to bring lots of toys for ya'll to play with. NOW it seems more likey, and exciting as well. So..... how far away is Quemedo from the Grand Canyon? IS there a lake with trailer type camping and hook ups nearby?

How many want to sign on to try out my hot loaded 416 Rigby with handloads that approximate 416 Weatherby ballistics. Its FUN, I tell ya! (to watch OTHERS shooting it..... smile )

Mark,

I know you have had your share of challenges lately, but you sure a lucky guy! I do mean that sincerely -- and I know from your posts that you realize it too.

Furthermore, I have no doubt that your lovely wife will likely have all the 'Campfire curmudgeons wrapped around her little finger in short order.

I am going to try to make the trip from Sweden -- it seems like every time I check this thread another person I would like to meet in person (like you and your wife) may be there too.

I'd also like to taste both great barbecue and "real chili" and with this crowd attending, Quemado should be a good place to try both. However, I hope this topic does not lead to any fisticuffs should both DARBY and Isaac attend and Isaac makes his famous "white chicken chili". grin

John