GREAT NEWS UPDATE!!!! I just ran the idea by my totally hot and beautiful inside and out wifey (you guys and your wives are going to just LOVE her immediately) and she said that if we can work out a trip before or after to the grand canyon she is intersted in making New Mexico part of our summer vacation. We would have my Chevy Avalanche and our 25 foot self contained camping trailer with, motorcycles including my Rokon on the MC rack I added to it last year. Plenty of room to bring lots of toys for ya'll to play with. NOW it seems more likey, and exciting as well. So..... how far away is Quemedo from the Grand Canyon? IS there a lake with trailer type camping and hook ups nearby?

How many want to sign on to try out my hot loaded 416 Rigby with handloads that approximate 416 Weatherby ballistics. Its FUN, I tell ya! (to watch OTHERS shooting it..... smile )

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500