We have usually done community meals for our get togethers. I think everyone has usually brought drinks for themselves, and some to share. I always try bring bring a case of bottled water too, and its a good idea for everyone to do the same.
I will be putting on pulled pork for Saturday nights dinner. I'll bring two shoulders worth of meat that should be plenty and then some. I'll have bbq sauce as well. If someone wants to do buns and chips that would be awesome.
I was also considering making a pot of green chili pork, but was going to hold off on committing to that until we had a handle on what all was being brought by folks.

Another thing that came to mind for me was that without KRP's company we will be missing a couple of vital things(other than our good friend). We will likely need a grill of some sort. I have a a good grill that I can ccertainly bring, but its a charcoal deal. If fire restrictions are in effect we would need a gas one. So if somebody has a small to medium sized gas grill that they could tote along that would be excellent. Like I said I think that will mostly depend on the when the rains come.
Also we will likely need a campstove. I know a number of folks are bring camp trailers so that might not even be an issue at all then, but I wanted to put it out there.

{I had go back to edit this a tad it wouldn't all show up on Kidle Fire's touch screen}