Thanks everyone. Before I got sick I was earning very high commisions for decades, paying my ex an alimony payment that exceeded what many people earn here in this valley as a full time wage, and traveling all over the world to see sights and hunt the dangerous game this planet offers. And, buying guns and other toys at will. Very hard sometimes to accept my new reality, or to accept help from others even though I was often first in line to help others myself when I could.

We shall see if Sherri's treatment is sussessful enough and over with in time for us to come down, then go from there. There is still a gun or two that I can turn loose of if I must even if I prefer not to have to do so. More info to follow after we travel to Illinois to the Cnacer Treatment Centers of America later this month. Air travel is being arrainged today. I will report from there as I have news.

Her care, treatment and healing are about my only focus right now, and I am sure you all understand.

Blessings,

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500