If we get to come (still hoping) and run into a musky with our lure, I think we will be quite pleased to take a photo and let it go & grow. No money for taxidermy these days and trying to keep the meat cool for the long journey home does not seem feasable. they don't look to be a terribly meaty or good eating fish anyway. I could be wrong on that idea, though.

On the health front, the docs FINNALY have me on enough BP meds that my BP is almost normal. Getting the BP down to reasonable levels has reduced my headache pain a great deal. Thanks to all who have offered encouaragement and prayers.

Wifey and I are going to TRY to start saving a little each month now toward the fuel costs to get there and back, and hope that the pain leverl reamin under control until then. I will be doing some gun flipping between now and then, as I can, to try to set aside the required funds as well.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500