Ya'll have me digging through through my overloaded powder, primer and piles of brass and other stuff to peddle locally to get there. Sounding better each day.

Thank you kindly for something to look forward to and to the warm invite. I look forward to putting faces with names/handles and having some fun for a long over due change. I may not have attained the exalted turd like status as of many but am house trained and pretty civilized and will bring as much ammo and vittles and misc. stuff as I can dig out of the larder and afford to even the card and share with any that run short of this and that.

Should be freebies to whoever on some oddball brass (first come, first to be served) and I will bring at least 1 chili kit for your judgement along should it be deemed necessary more chili is needed with a few packages of Pennsylvania Venison for appetizers for any interested to snarble on. Of course my shootin irons are available for any interested in Leverguns.

I ain't rich, but ain't cheap either. Again to all, thanks for the warm invite, sphit has been pretty crappy in the past few long whiles and I reckon this may help sort the mind, spirit and best of all make a friend or better yet many more than just a few. Mebbe the creative spirit saw a need for me to get my self up and out or what ever, but I am looking forward to it.

Will try to remember a few memorable pix from the past for story tellin.... Being Irish I do blather on sometimes (ok, more than a little) about this and that, especially apres shooting times with a dram or more onboard.

Be safe all and heres hoping the balance of the weekend to all and those held dear and close for the weekend if a fine one indeed.

Patty