Good thoughts, guys. Once we establish a list of "for sure" attendees and arrive at a total number, we will start rounding up the necessities and planning overall food/equipment issues. It seems to work out well because folks are so generous and helpful in attitude.

Only because I am near the scene and should have a grip on any forest (fire) restrictions, I volunteer to start the final info thread and get the finalities underway. Will start that about 30 days out and we will wrap up final about a week or so ahead once we (I hope) start getting the needed rainfall.

Once we call for the final "for sure", we will then try to do all communication through a group PM so as to keep personal and travel details from being overly broadcast.

Tom, thanks for the pulled pork for the Sat evening meal - guys, his pork is sooooo good - and we will get the fixins gathered around that. Some others tend to do the main part of a breakfast or evening meal, and we will fill those in the same way. For sure, I will do the main part of one of those.

Yes, all should try to bring their own beverages and some extra for the group - cooled, if posssible - this seems to help the overall good. As for needed cooking equipment - we will make certain we have that nailed once we know the specific site and any fire restrictions. It will work out fine. Those who drive/tow in an RV type can really be helpful in the cooking dept.

Looking forward.

Last edited by CCCC; 05/27/12.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron