After receiving several unexpected and very pleasant PM's from Safariman /Mark and Ken, I am sold and plan on coming barring hell, high water or just falling apart to this years Quemado Campfire shindig. It will be a pleasure to put faces with handles/names and meet new folks. Meeting new people and friends is always a pleasure and I am certain this will be a great opportunity for both.

I will bring as big a passel of low and midrange loads for my 30-30's, 45-70 and 44 Mag leverguns as I can afford (ashamed to say that events of the past several years sees me living without a 44 mag revolver, embarrassing I know, but a body needs to eat and keep shelter) and a 22 bolt action and a goodly supply of 22 for those needing some for the festivities.

It would be helpful to know what was in short supply last year (from spices to TP to trashbags, whatever)and I will try mightily to bring extras so folks don't run out. Also, I will bring some Pennsylvania venison for munchies for any and all as it lasts. Do you reckon I should bring a chili kit or 2 (1 kit feeds about 8 or so decent portions and if I say so it is a very decent recipe, not champion stuff for the conneseur but Quite nice and easy to assemble). If it is over kill let me know as I hate food to waste and I am a light eater. I don't have the means to cook a large pot afield or store after after lunch/dinner.

If there is libation universally enjoyed for apres hours that ran short last year, please let me know I'd be happy to bring a case or 2 for the coolers. Not much of a beer drinker myself outside of Oktoberfest style and Guiness I am at a loss for what is the going tastes of yinz'all, and am generally a single malt or Evan williams and OJ (please don't hate me for that concoction, give it a try, I'd suggest a no less than 4-1 ratio oj to whitsey) but I am into it. Looking forward to good conversation and tales of derring do and life's travels from all.

As I will be power driving to the event from NW AArghkansas, are their provision palaces or gas stations in the general area or better I drag in couple jerry cans of gas and all provisions prior to turning off I-40 for those that may need it for toys and gennies? Tool kit, first aid and cleaning supplies will be brought there as well.

I'd really like to sincerely thank all that took the time to invite me and appreciate the chance to meet yinz'all.

Be safe, enjoy the weekend and may the creator see fit to keep all safe an comfortable.

Patty