Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by safariman
Interesting that you mention forearms.... I just got mine all decked out with new ink last week. Collossians 2:14 tatoo'ed on the whole inside of one and "SOLE FIDE!" on the other. Ken, I bet taht you can interpret the SOLE FIDE! for everyone. Large enough print in both cases that the underside of both forearms is now pretty well full coverage ink work. Ya'll have seen the photos of my shoulders and upper arms already scriptured up I think. When these heal up fully I may take some photos and post here, or might just wait and show them off at Quemedo.

Forearms rock! smile

Still have room for Leviticus 19:28? grin

Sycamore

Used up all the room I could have had for that one on my right forearm with Collosians 2:14 (REALLY!)

"Having CANCELLED the written code with its regulations, that was against us and stood opposed to us he took it away, nailing it to the cross"

Photos soon to follow, but those really are all over my forearms, permanently.

Did not mean to hijack this awsome thread about the great times to come so getting back on topic I can bring a table or two if needs be and plan to camp at the campgound. Is that where the grubbin will be goin down or will that be closer to Kens house?

Last edited by safariman; 05/28/12.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500