Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Hodgdon doesn't list a single 160 class load which reaches 3000.

Keep reading.........the cartridge has been giving standard ballistics like those shown by Nosler since 1962.Suddenly the Internet shows up with a bunch of ex-purts with Quick Load,who have likely never owned nor loaded for one,and the 7 mag is relegated to the bone pile.Nothing but entertainment on here.

You really ought to try buying a 7RM and loading for it....7-8 of them would be better to gain some perspective,instead of guessing.

Sam Fadala went through this same crap with the 25/06 Improved before he smartened up and just bought a 257 Weatherby.Guess he got tired of fire walling improved wildcats...experience is a funny thing.

Don't be disingenuous Bob. You and I both know that SAAMI has reduced the MAP of the 7RM at least once and probably twice since it's intro.
It now has the distinction of having the lowest MAP of any magnum rifle cartridge.
I have owned, used and loaded the 7RM so your assertion that I try one has been done.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.