Golly gee Bobin.........So a fella can't even state a simple comparison of two cartridges loaded to Saami specs without getting an ars reaming. I agree 100% that if you want to fill the 7 mag case to capacity it will outrun a 280 AI no question. Not really that difficult to figure ya think! The problem I have with advocating such a proposition to any of the young impressionable minds is the fact that neither you nor I know for a fact why the 7 mag has a lower Saami map. I personally am one of the new to reloading impressionable minds that reads this stuff everyday along with a close friend of mine. I never ever load beyond book max however my close friend does and is constantly telling me about reading pressure signs this and some old-timer said this on the forum. Well guess what!!!! He blew one of his rifles up right in his face! He wasn't hurt however this really is serious schit the impressionable young minds are learning. I think about when my children are older and reloading because it can KILL THEM!!!!!! I will teach them vigorously.....start at minimum book load and work up with caution.NEVER EXCEED MAXIMUM PUBLISHED LOADS!!!!

There's some good advice for our impressionable young minds.

Shod