Genius: I (use the term loosely)....along with straight tapers and sharp shoulders that don't stretch,we find finicky feeding in some rifles;high pressure that "seem" OK at home in (say) Illinois,could leave you stuck in the field with a jammed rifle when the temps hit 80 degrees in New Mexico or Africa.

The more tapered case extracts more easily due to the design of most bolt actions along the lines of the Mauser 98 types, primary extraction as you lift the bolt handle causing the case to pull away from the side walls of the chamber as the bolt handle is lifted...not so in a straight taper (Ackley design)as the case drags and sticks to the chamber wall,causing less reliable extraction and function.

The Brits and the inventors of the 7x57,the 30/06, the 270, and the 280,375H&H,300H&H all knew this stuff about bolt action rifle function, which you clearly "don't".

Of course you wouldn't know any of this because you don't know much except what you "read",are an idiot,and have little to no hunting and shooting experience.A treatise of what you"know" will fit on the back of a postage stamp,single spaced.

I'm still waiting to hear all your 7mm "experience" of which I suspect there is very little.

Go sit in a corner,junior.You know next to nothing...you're just polluting the bandwidth.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.