Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Not all rifles or barrels are equal, I shoot 3 groove PacNors and tend to get 50-75 fps more then book speed with 1-1.5 grs less and work up and stop at the first even indication of pressure as I'm not dumb.

Just curious how you know your barrel is 50-75 fps faster without knowing the pressures your running?
and you say your load work up is stopped when the first sign of pressure is seen, yet everyone you show your brass to says your brass looks fine even without checking the primer pockets or taking case head measurments or looking for case head thinning, is it possible even those you showed your cases to don't know for sure the exact pressures your running?

AF: Exactly....glad someone on here has the brains to "get it"!

Still have not seen anyone tell me how a case with 67 gr of powder capacity jumps 200-300 fps over a standard 280....Voodoo? Black magic?

338RCM I have ZERO experience with the 280AI...having owned and loaded for 7-8 280's and at least double that many 7 Rem mags,what, EXACTLY,is a 280AI gonna show me? confused

Nothing.

I'm pretty sure 67gr is the case capacity of the standard 280 not the improved version.