Originally Posted by Shod
Bobin.....so your basing all of your information on the 280 AI off of what someone told you and printed data from a nosler manual????? When YOU have some real life experience with the 280 AI come back and talk to ME in 20 years or so. How exactly do you feel you are qualified to teach me about the 280AI when in fact YOU have ZERO experience with the 280AI.

Shod

Like I said...I've had everything 2 levels above and below,several times over.I won't waste the money on one.

Teach you something? Uuhh ....no. I wouldn't bother trying...... I think you're too [bleep] stupid to learn anything.You seem to have all the answers already LOL!

Wanna "learn" about the 280AI? Here's all you need to know from a bunch of rifles averaged across the board:

140's at 3150

150's at 3050

160's at 2950(about what a standard 270 gives with a 150 gr bullet)

Prove me wrong.

The 280AI has been around a long time....mostly a flop(fad cartridge) because it doesn't do anything not already done by far more popular factory offerings.You are capable of absorbing that, right? Maybe? This shidt ain't hard if you have half a brain and know WTF you're talking about,which clearly does not apply to you.

That's it.Nuthin special.

Now, do tell me about all your "experiences" with the 7 Rem Mag and all the other 7mm's...you have had all those, right? smirk

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.