I had the same problem with my feet about a year ago on a job we were doing with concrete floors. Walking on the concrete all day long in work boots was killing my feet. After a rest (and different shoes) on weekends, I was okay for a day or two then it would start all over again.
Started having problems with my toes about then also, so trimmed my toenails quite a bit and it helped, but not all of the time. So, I went up 1/2 size in my boots and got some Danner GTX and the problem went away within a couple days. Here I had been wearing size 10D Danners for 40 years and suddenly I now need 10 1/2 EE. Haven't had a problem since.

I know it sounds pretty stupid, but I never even thought to check how my feet were cramped in my boots. Just a creature of habit, I guess.

I hope the Redwings work out for you. I've worked for several outfits that had accounts with Redwing and we got a discount on our boots so I would buy them to save a few bucks. They never worked for me. Either stretched out or fell apart within a few weeks and never fit my feet right after that. Over the years I've tried at least 6 pairs of Red Wings, but not one of them every felt right on my feet or lasted more than a few weeks. I have to admit I'm pretty tough on boots but my Danners work great and I get the type with the shock absorbing sole and my feet usually feet great, hunting or standing/working on concrete floors all day.

Hope you find a solution. It really sucks having pain in your feet when you work on them all day long.

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.