Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
Originally Posted by smokepole

But first, if some spoilers had actually read my original post I was responding to the question posed, by invitation, from the person who started this thread, they would have seen that I had interjected lots of conditions and scenarios about various guns.

As always and particularly on this forum, some people seem to think that one size fits all.

Bill: When you find yourself in a hole, it's best to throw away the shovel. Through your statements quoted above, you've gone beyond losing all credibility; you've taken it into the realm of the absurd given your broad brush, unqualified statements from your first post:

A commercially manufactured gun with no serial number is illegal and cannot be owned.

But you can take this to the bank: Any gun that has the serial number missing is HOT and party to a felony. You can't sell it, you can't own it, you can't ship it.

So do us all a favor, admit you were wrong, and quit digging.

Smoke:

You're right in your world and context. Absolutely.

I really like the aspect of very old and very experienced posters meticulously scrutinizing everything and exposing the false, disingenuous, information. Including mine.

I'm ready to confess and be sentenced, But what is my crime ??

I don't weasel around duck and dodge. _____________________________________________________

You must be some kind of Kalifornia Transplant, because you certainly don't know enough about guns to be from Wyoming.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell