Kellywk:

The least I can say for you is that you were at least polite and tried to be amusing if not pejoratively sarcastic.

The most I can say is you didn't use any expletives, didn't launch any personal direct attacks or assassinate character. Too there was an absence of malicious, sanctimonious hypocrisy.

But alas you, none the less, fell into the rather disappointing category of the small minority that are more interested in agitating and degrading the site than to offering anything objective, constructive or with a modicum of reality. I've been on these various hunting forums for 12-15 years now and this one surely is right up there in becoming the armpit thanks to the over abundance of totally worthless mumbo jumbo that doesn't even have a smidgen of objectivity related to the original posters main theme. .

I think that what you were/was trying to portray is/was my tendency to explore/examine in depth most matters. That's just my upbringing, education, experience. I have seen all too often far too many mistakes, errors, omissions due to haste, superficial slap dash replies, laziness and yes too stupidity.

I could say some more additional things that wouldn't be very pleasant but as I have amplified abundantly/repeatedly, I abide by the house rules, I do not engage in personal attacks, I am always polite and courteous and I try to help people.

For posters that don't like my posts - don't read. IGNORE!