Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[quote=William_E_Tibbe]Elkhunter:

Where you get Namibia out of this,have no idea.

Good Buddy:

This may be an oops !!! From your questioning I thought you were inviting second guesses.

I have extensively researched places to go and I'm presently into contemplation a spot for my Grandson on his first foreign adventure.

Namibia keeps coming up VERY high on the radar screen as an abundance of variety in plains game at REASONABLE prices.

I'll confess also that I am very partial to the Dutch due to my ancestry, however, from my info, E-mails and phone conversations there are several really GOOD outfitters in Namibia that offer home style accommodations, super food and plenty of plains game of extensive variety. Some prices I came up with are competitive with an American single animal hunt.

I don't want to rain on South Africa's parade but you may find now many "game farms" offering fenced animals and fewer free ranging. And spotted varieties widely scattered.

But this segment of the website isn't the best place: " Gun Writers" forum to post. Maybe better to post in the Africa sections.

Or alternately on the AR "Accurate Reloading" website.

http://www.accuratereloading.com/

The owner is an Arab, Saeed Maktoum. I was one of his original moderators years back.
What question have I asked about hunting in Namibia?

IF you're referring to the oryx pic,I killed that right here in New Mexico on the White Sands Missile Range.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken