Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
I don't weasel around duck and dodge.

But you do a purty good dickweasel.

Was in your area last week, was in Elizabeth seeing some friends. Really thinking about moving around there after I retire from the Army Feb 2017.

Thread derail over!

Yetti:

I too am a vet. My son is a mortgage banker with Bank of America. He can fix you up with a mortgage in jig time. He has a handle on all real estate which is presently land office booming in his area, working 6 days a week and can't keep up.

Just a little bit confusing. Are you thinking about moving to Elizabeth, New Jersey?

If such I suggest that you explore the State extensively.

If a hunter, there are super over abundances of deer, bears and turkeys. They are EVERYWHERE. Most are in high density populated areas and can't be hunted. Shotgun only. No rifles.

If you like the ocean and fishing it is a super good opportunity.

My son has bears in his yard constantly for 26 years. Deer are eating everything. Turkeys are prolific like never before. Look up North and West for remote areas, state land, abundant game. in the Hudson Highlands.

Bull shooter:

I acknowledge your query's. Give me a little time. I will consult with the Ringwood police and get back to you.

For you and other please understand that I don't make this stuff up. I'm posting info from others. I don't vet it for accuracy. There isn't any more reason to believe the information that I obtain than to believe your information.

Bill

Last edited by William_E_Tibbe; 09/05/15.